6.9.05

An open letter to The Crawling Kingsnakes

Mssrs.,
   You people are probably the best thing to come out of your state since the nigh-limitless supply of black gold, or, if you will, Texas Tea To where, O where have your all jive asses gone off? Black Widow Spider may well be the best song I've ever heard in my life, with the possible exception of Rocktopus's 'Saturday Night'. Because for Christ's sake, what the world needs now is another song about Saturday nights like I need a hole in my head.
   And but yet still some time after Somethingawful's "Dr. David Thorpe" awarded you the Keep Rockin' Award, you disappeared. Why is that? Could you not handle the pressure? Are you not as Rockin' as your music led us to believe? Are you in fact a knowing or un- pawn of the liberal meteor, smashing into the ground in a blaze of inglory?
   I'd like a whole bunch to hear more of you. And stuff. But basically I want to download more of your shit (read "music") and but I can't. But I want to. Et cetera!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.myspace.com/thecrawlingkingsnakes
we didn't so much as dissapear as not really appear in the first place. we're playing a show in Toronto (where we live) on mrach 3rd at the horsehoe tavern we also made an album and are working on another.
sincerely,
Christian Bonner

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home